Thursday, January 19, 2012

My First Post....

This is my first time blogging so bear with me.  I have been doing digital scrapbooks for several years but started stamping cards about a year and a half ago, thanks to Tracy V.  I started with Prisma Colors but now use mostly Copics.  I really enjoy it!




This card is one that I did for my husband for his birthday.  It's 'Field of Lost Dreams' from Squigglefly.  He loves the country and I knew it was one he would enjoy.  It's colored with copics with some highlighting with Prisma Colors.  Papers are from my stash....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for join in on our card Challenge. As its your first post you have done wonderful work. I bet your husband is delighted with this card. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you many more times at Cards For men. Good luck for the challenge. Please don't let it put you off trying again and again if your not in the top 5. I'm sure the person that receives the card will think its a No 1 card anyway. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card cheryl! So glad you can play along in challenges now. Look up feline playful....they list loads of challenges and the winners of those challenges everyday! It's a great resource to find challenges and the only thing I use!

    Hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy....I feel like I'm floundering but I'm making progress (I guess;-) I will definitely look at feline playful. Thanks a lot for all of your tips and help. I REALLY appreciate it! Love the new cards you did over the weekend! You do such a great job!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Patricia. I'm still trying to get acclimated;-) I'll be posting some new ones soon. I appreciate your kind words;-)

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete