Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Way to Go Tori!

This was a labor of love...On Tuesday we found out that our granddaughter, Tori, who is in the 8th grade, made the honor roll at her school!  At times school has been a struggle for her and we are SO PROUD of her for this accomplishment!  That same day, Mo Manning posted a 24 hour freebie! (Thank you, Mo!)  The minute I set eyes on it I knew it was perfect for Tori!  I colored it with Copic markers and the papers and embellishments are from my stash (now that I'm posting I will try to keep better track of where I get my papers, embellishments, etc;-)

6 comments:

  1. Such a happy card with this cute image, and you've used the perfect sentiment on it! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such a sweet and beautiful card, Cheryl, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge! and congratulations to your granddaughter!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, gorgeous colouring, love the papers and design....big Congrats to Tori..way to go..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, good for her!! You are right, it was PERFECT for that event!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy image and congrats to you grand daughter. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award pop over and pick it up.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card Cheryl its lovely
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete